Get smarter by playing a smarter opponent. Or your Android device. Chess Pro uses a strong chess engine to help you become a better chess player.
Improve your chess by playing against a strong computer chess engine. Choose the desired difficulty and start playing. You can also play with a friend.
Games can be played with a different time control limits: moves, times, increments. You can also set the strength of the chess engine.
Other features include:
* play against another player (on the same device);
* choose the desired level of difficulty
* enable/disable "permanent brain". With this feature activated the computer will think up moves even when it's not its turn to move. Enable this feature for maximum playing strength.
* save and load games to pgn files. Share them with your chess partners via email.
* get hints from the computer when you don't know what to move
* flip the board
* edit the board to start a game with custom piece locations (check the attached screenshots)
* take back the last move or all moves, redo it, replay the whole game. You can even force the computer to move when you want with the Move now button. This will stop the thinking process and force the computer to move the current best move.
Professional Chess Free is a free software application from the Board subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Professional Chess Free (version 1.6) has a file size of 2.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.